Thank you for visiting Enhancify.com!
What Is Covered
Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online. Should you choose to voluntarily disclose information through the Company Website and/or the Services, such as via a social networking sites, on message boards, chat areas or in advertising or notices you post, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties.
The Information We Collect and How We Collect It
How we collect and store information depends on the page(s) of the Company Website you visit, the activities in which you participate and the Services you use. Some parts of the Company Website and some of the Services can be used without providing any information other than that which is automatically collected, as described below.
Information you provide.
You may provide both personal information (information that identifies your personally) and non-personal information (information that does not identify your personally) to us through the Company Website and/or Services, including your first name, last name, email address, loan amount, phone number(s), zip code, employment status, annual income, credit score/FICO range, social security number, and other information when you do certain things, such as:
- Enter Registration information for one or more of our Services;
- Request information from Enhancify.com's Network;
- Request certain features (e.g., alerts, updates, and other products);
- Sign up to receive SMS (text message) notifications;
- Download or use one of our mobile applications;
- Connect with the Company Website or otherwise allow us to access certain information about you via the Services or Social Networking Sites; or
- Post User Content, including comments, to or on any of our Company Website(s) and/or Services.
To help the government fight identity theft, the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Enhancify.com and/or each Network Provider may obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account with them. They may ask for your name, Social Security Number, address, telephone number, date of birth and other important information that will allow them to verify your identity. Enhancify.com may also receive information from its Network regarding the status of your application including, but not limited to, the amount or disposition of your loan(s).
Device/Usage Information. We also automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including, but not limited to mobile devices) you use to access Company Website and/or the Services. For example, we may collect and analyze information such as (a) IP addresses, geolocation information (as described in the next section below), unique device identifiers and other information about your mobile phone or other mobile device(s), browser types, browser language, operating system, the state or country from which you accessed the Company Website and/or Services; and (b) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Company Website and/or Services, such as: referring and exiting pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Company Website and/or Services, the frequency of your use of the Company Website and/or Services, error logs, and other similar information. As described further below, we may use third-party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting and analyzing this information.
Location Information. We may collect different types of information about your location, including general information (e.g., IP address, zip code) and more specific information (e.g., GPS-based functionality on mobile devices used to access the Services), and may use that information to customize the Services with location-based information, advertising, and features. For example, if your IP address indicates an origin in New York, the Services may be customized with New York-specific information and advertisements. In order to do this, your location information may be shared with our agents, vendors or advertisers. If you access the Company Website and/or Services through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer's instructions for further details.
Cookies and Other Electronic Technologies. When you use the Company Website and/or the Services, we use persistent and session cookies and other similar tracking technologies to: (a) analyze the usage of Company Website(s) and Services by collecting the information as described above; (b) customize the Company Website(s) and Services to your preferences; and (c) control the advertising displayed by the Services, as well as advertisements that may be displayed on other websites or mobile applications. The cookies may reflect de-identified data linked to or derived from data you voluntarily have submitted to us, e.g., a hashed version of your email address that we may share with service providers, solely in non-human readable form. We and our vendors may also use other Internet technologies, such as Flash technologies, Web beacons or pixel tags, and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and track your use of the Company Website and/or Services, as well as serve you ads when you are using the Company Website and/or Services and/or when you are on other websites when those cookies can be accessed. We also may include Web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether the message has been opened and for other analytics. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser's toolbar. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some of the interactive features of the Company Website and/or Services. Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, and cookie management tools available in a web browser will not remove flash cookies. To learn more about how to manage flash cookies, you can visit the Adobe website and make changes at the Global Privacy Settings Panel.
How We Obtain Information from Network Providers and Other Third Parties
We may obtain additional information about you (including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information) from our Network Providers and other third-parties. We may also receive information from lenders regarding the status of your application including, but not limited to, the amount or disposition of your loan(s). This information may include your Social Security number, FICO score, credit report, transaction history, payment history, name, phone number, email address, ZIP code, whether you have received information relating to third party Network providers' products and/or services ("Offers"), and the Offers you have received. We may combine information that we collect from you with information about you that we obtain from our Network and other third parties and the information derived from any other subscription, product, and/or service we provide.
How We Use the Information We Collect.
We use the information that we collect for the following purposes:
- For the purposes for which you provided it;
- To deliver the products and services you requested;
- To match you with Network Provider offers;
- To verify your identity;
- To protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions;
- To send you the information about your relationship or transactions with us;
- To send you alerts or other communications via SMS messages or other means;
- To notify you about new features of the Company Website and/or the Services, special events, and special offers;
- To administer sweepstakes and contests;
- To process and respond to your inquiries and requests for customer support;
- To contact you with the information that we believe will be of interest to you;
- To attribute content that you make available through the Company Website and/or the Services;
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and Company Website and the Service usage patterns;
- To perform analytics and research aimed at improving the accuracy, effectiveness, usability, or popularity of the Company Website and the Services;
- To improve the content and features of the Company Website or develop new services;
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you see on the Company Website and the Services and to understand how Users interact with and use our Company Website, the Services, and advertisements;
- To enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the Company Website and/or the Services;
- To comply with any applicable law, regulation, subpoena or legal process, or respond to any governmental requests and cooperate with law enforcement, if we believe such action is required or permitted by law;
- To protect the safety, integrity, rights or security of our account holders, the Services, or Network;
- To detect, prevent otherwise address fraud, security or troubleshoot technical issues related to and administer the Company Website and/or the Services; and
- To associate your activities, customize content or tailor advertising across the devices and browsers that you use to access the Company Website and/or the Services (for instance, computers, tablets, mobile devices, applications and websites).
We may send you commercial emails regarding products you may be interested in. Each such email we send you will have an opt-out that you can use to stop receiving such communications. If you opt out of receiving commercial emails about products we think you may be interested in, we may still send you emails about any services you have requested or received from us
How we Share and Disclose User information with Third Parties
Please note that we do not sell or share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their own advertising or marketing purposes. We may make your information, including personal information, available to other companies, websites, applications or people in a variety of ways, including but not limited to:
Third Party Links
- Disclosing information you have provided or that we have received from Network Providers with whom you are or may be matched. We may also use the information you provide or that we obtain from third parties to submit to credit reporting agencies to conduct a soft credit pull inquiry. Please note that no hard inquiry of credit will be performed by Enhancify.com or its Network unless you authorize a Network Provider(s) to do so by submitting a completed loan request. NOTE THAT even if you do not provide your Social Security number, we may access your credit file to assist in the prevention of identity theft and to verify your request is accurate and complete. Not all Network Providers will obtain your social security number and each Network Provider has its own requirements, disclosures and consent requirements. BE AWARE that the Network Provider(s) with whom you are matched may retain or use your information whether or not you use their services and you should contact these Network Provider(s) directly concerning their privacy and information sharing practices which may differ from ours.
- Sharing your request or expression of interest with the Network Providers with which we partner to offer you those products, services and promotions, and, as applicable, with their affiliates and third party finder or marketing companies (collectively, "Business Partners") when you express interest in the products, services, or promotions that we offer (by, for example, completing an Inquiry through the Services). In addition, when you choose to participate in a particular offer or program, you authorize us to provide your information, including personally identifiable information, to those Network Providers and Business Partners. Be aware the Network Providers and Business Partners with whom we share your information (including personally identifiable information) may retain or use your information whether or not you use their services and you should contact these parties directly concerning their privacy and information sharing practices as they may differ from our own.
- Sharing your information with your contractor or potential contractor, including but not limited to the fact that you have begun an information request on the Company Website, that you have submitted an information request on our site, that you have clicked on a result on our results page that would direct you to begin a loan application with one of our lending partners, that you have completed a loan application with one of our lending partners, that you have been approved for a loan by one of our lending partners, and that your loan has been funded. We may also share with your contractor or potential contractor information related to the prequalified Offers that you may have received from one or more of Enhancify.com's Network.
- (For Service Providers) Sharing information about you, including but not limited to, your subscription status, usage data, and information about any loans obtained or loan requests made by customers using your co-branded page.
- Provide any third party with access to information, including any personally identifiable information needed in order to perform their functions and to those with whom we have a contractual relationship with for their own marketing and advertising purposes.
- Providing your information to our sweepstakes or contest advertisers, operators, or sponsors your information when you sign up to participate in a contest or sweepstakes. Their use of that information will be also governed by those advertisers, operators, or sponsors privacy policies or practices.
- Disclosing your information in connection with reporting required in connection with state and/or federal licensing requirements. You authorize Enhancify.com to obtain any and all necessary information required from the Network Provider you choose to report back any and all required information relating to the disposition of your request. For example, if the loan closed, if you withdrew the request, and/or if you were not approved. In addition, under current reporting requirements the lender may provide to Enhancify.com the loan you selected, the terms of the same, fees, rate, APR etc. in order to comply with current laws and regulations.
- Sharing your information in connection with any proposed or actual merger, reorganization, transfer of control, a sale of some or all Enhancify.com's assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
The Company Website and/or Services may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those third-party websites.
Analytics and Tailored Advertising.
Online analytics. We may use third-party web analytics services on our Company Website and the Services, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers use the sort of technology described above to help us analyze how users use the Company Website and the Services, including by noting the third-party website from which you arrive. The information (including your IP address) collected by the technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Company Website and the Services. We may also use Google Analytics for certain purposes related to advertising, as described in the following section. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on by clicking here.
Tailored advertising. When you use the Company Website and/or the Services, Enhancify.com may serve you with ads based on various factors such as the content of the page you are visiting, information you provide, your searches, demographic data, user-generated content and other information that you provide to us. These ads may be based on your current activity or your activity over time and may be tailored to your interests.
Also, third parties, including without limitation those whose products or services are accessible or advertised via the Company Website and/or the Services, may also place cookies or other tracking technologies on your computer, mobile phone, or other device to collect information about your use of the Company Website and/or the Services in order to (i) inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past visits to our Company Website(s) and other sites and (ii) report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our Company Websites and use of the Services. We also allow other third parties (e.g., ad networks and ad servers such as Google Analytics, DoubleClick and others) to serve tailored ads to you on the Company Website and/or the Services, and to access their own cookies or other tracking technologies on your computer, mobile phone, or other device you use to access the Company Website and/or the Services so that tailored ads may be delivered to you when you are using other websites. We also may share with third-party advertisers a hashed version of your email address, solely in non-human readable form and content that you share publicly when using the services (e.g., user-generated content) for purposes of delivering tailored advertising on the Company Website, the Services, and/or other websites.
, the Digital Advertising Alliance's Consumer Opt-Out link
or TRUSTe's Advertising Choices Page
to opt-out of receiving tailored advertising from companies that participate in those programs. You may also use the links available in advertisements that appear on the Company Website and in the Services and learn more about our advertising practices through the About Our Ads link available on the Company Website and/or the Services.
To opt out of Google Analytics for display advertising or customize Google display network ads, you can visit the Google Ads Settings
page. Please note that to the extent advertising technology is integrated into the Services, you may still receive advertisements even if you opt-out of tailored advertising. In that case, the ads will just not be tailored. Also, we do not control any of the above opt-out links and are not responsible for any choices you make using these mechanisms or the continued availability or accuracy of these mechanisms.
When using a mobile application, you may also receive tailored in-application advertisements. Each operating system, iOS for Apple phones, Android for Android devices and Windows for Microsoft devices provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of tailored in-application advertisements. You may review the support materials and/or the privacy settings for the respective operating systems in order to opt-out of tailored in-application advertisements. For any other devices and/or operating systems, please visit the privacy settings for the applicable device or contact the applicable platform operator.
California Do-Not-Track Disclosure Requirements
We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on our Services for third-party purposes, and that is why we provide above the Network Advertising Initiative's Consumer Opt-out link, Digital Advertising Alliance's Consumer Opt-Out Link, TRUSTe's Advertising Choices page, and the Google opt-out link in Sections 4.1 and 4.2. However, we do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards, implementations and solutions.
How We Protect Information.
Residents of the United States.
No Third Party Rights.
Identity Theft and Fraud
If you suspect that someone has had unauthorized access to your Information or access to your personally identifiable information, you should report this crime to your local law enforcement agency and to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). To speak with a trained FTC telephone counselor, call toll-free 1-877-IDTheft (1-877-438-4338). Or, to enter information about your complaint into a secure FTC online database, visit www.consumer.gov/idtheft. The site also provides links to consumer education materials.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the world. Understanding the Fair Information Practices Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with these, we will take the following responsive actions should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email within seven (7) business days;
- We will notify the Users with a notification on www.Enhancify.com within seven (7) business days.